5 Park Road, Mt Martha
5 4 2
Offering a resort style living experience, this exclusive coastal abode 'Havenhill' exudes relaxed sophistication in a highly functional format. With 1445sqm* of usable land, this is one of the largest, flattest blocks within the entire Headland Waters precinct offering incredible views and unmatched land utility.
Conceived from a deep understanding of what a coastal home should offer to evoke the constant feeling of being carefree in holiday mode, this special residence showcases all the key triggers within its DNA. Abundant natural light, vast amounts of space, perfect dimensions and attention to detail all combine in one complete package which sits in this premier position by the bay. This property is truly a one off masterpiece from every perspective.
Situated literally a stones throw to Port Phillip Bay, when you're not busy relaxing poolside or entertaining your best 30+ friends and family, you can retreat to many peaceful zones to read, reflect and gaze at the incredible coastal scenery which is highly befitting the quality of this property. Be quick to book your private viewing of this exclusive haven, you won't find another Mt Martha property like this one!
- 1445sqm* block
- 465sqm* of living
- Built by well renowned luxury home specialists, Ellcon Constructions
- reverse cycle, archiprofile airconditioning
- Hydronic and underfloor heating
- Heat & Glow gas fireplace
- Salt chlorinated resort style swimming pool
- First class kitchen with Ilve oven, 2 x Miele dishwashers to cater for entertaining, 2 pack joinery, stone bench tops, and a large butlers pantry
- Two large scale living zones, 2 seperate alfresco zones each with BBQ amenities
- 5 luxurious bedrooms perfectly planned with master upstairs and guest/children's bedrooms downstairs
- Kitchenette downstairs
- Double remote garage plus off street parking for 10+ vehicles
- 180 degree bay views incorporating Balcombe Point, Sandringham, Port Melbourne, Melbourne CBD, The You Yangs, Bellarine Coast, The Heads, Portsea, Mud Island and close by shipping channels that bring container ships and the spirit of Tasmania cruising past and regular intervals
*measurements are indicative only