35 Carnoustie Grove, Mornington
3 3.5 2
With the aim of creating a living experience that transcends the usual residential norms and enters into a world of composition and artistic harmony, this stunningly bespoke 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom beachside Mornington residence will both please the eye with its elegant features and bay views while also drawing out an emotional connection for buyers who see its truly unique build quality.
Upon entry, a 6.5m high void provides a wow moment with exceptional volume and proportions. Showcasing expansive glazing, crisp white walls and designer finishes throughout, the interior is instantly captivating with an enduring contemporary style.
Offering fabulous indoor and outdoor zones, this modern marvel caters to every demand of day to day living in absolute luxury.
- 363sqm* block
- 340sqm* of living
- Exquisite home with bay views from upstairs master and seperate study area
- Zoned ducted heating and air conditioning
- Brick dividing wall
- Double shower in upstairs master
- Two master bedrooms with ensuites and WIRs
- Ducted vacumming throughout with kicker in kitchen
- Feature butt jointed glass to upstairs master and downstairs living area
- Jet master fireplace
- SMEG linear range appliances with integrated dishwasher and built in microwave
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, laundry, all bathrooms and long hearth to living area in stone
- Feature Italian 600 x 600 terrazzo porcelain tiles to all bathrooms and powder room
- Pond and large alfresco domain
- Feature external lighting to facade
- NBN ready and data point in pantry
- Recessed tv points to both living areas
*measurements are indicative only
Contact Sam Danckert 0432 444 040 to arrange your private inspection