341 Esplanade, Mt Martha
3 3 2
A fine local example of modern clifftop architecture, this craftsman built residence showcases breathtaking form and incredible function to provide an indulgent coastal lifestyle. One of the closest positions to the water's edge on the whole circumference of Port Phillip Bay, the vantage point here is with 180 degree views never to be compromised.
Upon entry, the home has immediate atmosphere with high ceilings, abundant windows to draw in the spectacular surrounds ,and feature concrete walls that reveal it's solid structure. The orientation and format of this special home does the location absolute justice, revealing jaw dropping views from most rooms.
The upper level is an entertainer's dream with a broad open plan space that offers an incredible indoor/outdoor alfresco, complete with a first floor suspended swimming pool/spa to enjoy the ever changing vista of sea-life, sunsets and boating activity. The kitchen presents as a large functional modern design space with a host of stunning materials and details. With Spanish granite island benchtop and Italian all in one stainless steel preparation bench that integrates hotplate and double sinks. Kitchen drawers are all touch automated. With a role call of luxury features, an inspection here will certainly impress.
From this great location you are only moments away from the sandy shores of South Beach, the spoils of Mt Martha Village, incredible boating amenities of Martha Cove, world class wineries, restaurants, golf courses and so many more attractions on the Mornington Peninsula - all less than an hour from Melbourne!
- 570sqm* block
- 430sqm* of living
- Stunning kitchen with European hard finishes and appliances
- Home theatre with surround sound system
- All large bedrooms with individual WIR and en-suites
- Suspended salt chlorinated, spa/pool fully tiled with solar & gas controlled from Iphone
- Powder room
- 6 star plus commercial double glaze windows
- Chazelle wood fire
- Concealed electric blinds - Alarm & intercom system
- Split system heating and cooling - 5kw solar electricity system
- Seperate mezzanine home office / storage
- Wine store