14 Woodland Way, Fingal
5 5 4
GRAND MOONAH LINKS LIVING
Welcome to a grand scale luxury living on the award wining Peter Thomson designed Moonah Links Golf Course. Recipient of the Master Builders Association 2005 Builder of the year & housing excellence in standard of craftsmanship and design by Everclear Construction, this luxurious home is sure to impress the most fastidious buyer.
Upon entering through the secure electric gates, The home perfectly presents within the fall of the designer landscaped garden, with three well thought-out northerly aspect facing living zones. The grand scale quality and opulence is evident as you enter through the front door. With two seperate secondary master bedrooms and an impressive grand master suite all designed within a bespoke nature.
The architectural design flows through the house with the open plan main living, lounge and vast impressively optioned kitchen. Below, the entertaining continues with a secondary kitchen & family room flowing out on the private sunlit in ground pool overlooking the fairway and rolling hills of the estate. The lower levels also cater for two additional double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Situated on the 2nd fairway Open Course within walking distance to the Peppers Resort & Club house, this level of living is quite a rarity on the Peninsula.
Don’t miss out on this very rare opportunity to own one of the Mornington Peninsula’s most impressive home.
- 754sqm* block
- 501sqm* living
- Secure gated community
- North facing living zones
- Architectural design
- Self cleaning solar heated salt chlorinated concrete pool
- Hydronic home heating
- CBUS wiring
- 2 x Massport gas log fire places
- 2 x master bedrooms & 1 x grand master bedroom
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances and built in fridge/freezer & coffee machine
- Tasmania blackwood polished timber flooring
- Floor to ceiling doors
- Zoned ducted heating/air-conditioning with additional split systems
- Irrigation system
* information is supplied as a guide only