137 McIlroys Rd, Red Hill
4 3 5
DUNNS CREEK ESTATE
First time on the market in 20 years, one of Red Hill's gems with everything the Mornington Peninsula's Hinterland has to offer. A 10 hectare (25 acre) oasis down a meandering country lane only 5 minutes from Port Phillip Bay, the freeway and 45 minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
The sealed drive crosses Dunns Creek leading past three fully fenced and watered paddocks to the Graham Jones Design renovated farmhouse, comprising three bedrooms, master with ensuite and twin WIRs plus a private courtyard. Two bedrooms are in a separate wing with the main bathroom. A comfortable lounge/dining room with Jindara fire opens to expansive covered decking for alfresco living. Adjacent is a fully-integrated Caesar stone kitchen with Asko appliances. A second spacious lounge room with fully fitted bookshelves and Jetmaster OFP, a separate study/hobby room plus a generous laundry completes the main house. There is internal access to the large double garage.Totally separate is 80sq meters of modern accommodation consisting of a lounge/dining room with gas log fire, large bedroom with private courtyard, huge bathroom with spa bath and walk-through shower plus a fully equipped European kitchen.
The 8 acres of perfectly sited, highly acclaimed vineyard is established with pinot noir and pinot gris vines planted on a north-facing slope of red volcanic soil, and drought-proof. Huge cool stores for machinery or wine storage and potential on-site winemaking/cellar door. Also lockup parking for caravan and boat.An indigenous wetland has been shown in the Australian Open Garden Scheme.A bore and 6 mega-gallon dam supply the gardens, orchards, vineyard and paddocks.
All required farm equipment will be offered to the new owner for first refusal.
- 25 acres / 10.117 hectares
- 3 bed 2 bathroom house with 2 living areas
- Renovated by Graham Jones Design
- Contemporary self contained separate accommodation/b&b business
- Ducted central heating plus fans in all rooms
- Double garage
- Ducted vacuum
- 6 Kw solar
- 8 acres of established premium, irrigated pinot noir/ pinot gris vines (leased out)
- 2 acre wetland
- Irrigated citrus, netted stone fruit orchard and vegetable garden
- Extensive shedding, workshop, huge coolstore
- Free range hen house
- Lockup garaging for caravan and boat
- 6m x 9m marquee
- 6 Mgallon dam plus bore and spring-fed wetlands
- 125,000 litre rainwater storage/header tank
- 25,000 litre dam water header tank