1 Cringle Place, Safety Beach
2 2 3
MARINA LIFESTYLE PLUS
If lifestyle and convenience is at the top of your list, look no further. This East facing townhouse is conveniently located in a quite enclave at the rear of Helm Avenue in the prestigious Marina Martha Cove estate. At the foothill of the bay and wineries.
With enough "individual" touches to make it really stand out from the rest. Upgrades such as the secure extended double garage (normally single) and remote rear roller shutter, landscaped front and rear gardens, spotted gum floorboards, remote electric awning on the verandah, Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, Smeg appliances in the kitchen, plantation shutters, extensive power points, ducted vacuum system. All of this above what is already standard in these amazing townhouses.
Set within the Marina Martha Cove community Precinct, minutes from the boardwalk and Martha's Table restaurant & future commercial development it doesn't take too much imagination to realise the life that awaits you. Walking distance to Safety Beach, and a short drive from what the Peninsula has to offer such as award winning Wineries and Cafes. The Marina lifestyle quickly becomes a way of life rather than just a place to live.
- 157 sqm* of living
- Built 2016
- Council Rates $959* pa and Body Corporate of $2,848 pa
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Smeg Kitchen appliances (oven, cooktop and dishwasher)
- 2 Tandem garage parking (fully enclosed)
- Flyscreens and security door (with Ring door CCTV system)
- European laundry
- Upgraded spotted gum floorboards
- Extensive storage and shelving
- Wall mount TV points
- Plantation shutters
- Ducted vacuum system
- Access to Harbourside complex swimming pools (2) and BBQ areas reserved for residents of complex only.
*Information is supplied as a guide only.