STUNNING COASTAL SCENERY
This incredible coastal property offers a truly unique lifestyle opportunity with some of the finest bay and coastline views available. Occupying one of the best blocks in the Headland Waters precinct, the views are both broad and highly detailed with a vista that incorporates almost the entirety of The Bay.
- 1057sqm* block
- 270sqm* of living
- High ceilings
- Miele electric wall-oven, cooktop and micro wave
- Asko dishwasher
- Large kitchen with granite bench tops plus granite centre breakfast table
- Butlers pantry and bar
- Study nook off the kitchen domain
- 2 way open fire Lounge and TV room
- Large storage spaces, under stairs, 3 linen cupboards, under house.
- B&B business taking appox 40K pa with real growth potential
- Apartment on the lower level is separated from the main house by a removal wall and interconnecting door
- Gazebo ( fully enclosed) with pizza oven, open fire BBQ, built in round table
- 180 degree views
*measurements are indicative only
Contact Sam Danckert 0432 444 040
SOLD - $1,662,500
SOLD - $1,662,500
Sam Danckert 0432 444 040
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam