LUXURY MARINA LIVING
The breathtaking combination of thoughtful, modern design, an unwavering striving for quality and a rare waterfront position make this property a completely unique lifestyle opportunity. Showcasing an exemplary unification of architecture and location, this modern marvel creates immediate interest with it's striking facade and street presence. The genius of the design continues to reveal as you experience the home with vast ceiling heights, abundant glazing and the use of select materials that give the interior volume and warmth.
With a roll call of luxury inclusions, this special property provides the ideal place to enjoy a permanent paradise or escape away to as a holiday haven. With a marina facing rear domain, the home opens out to a vast bluestone entertaining area complete with fully tiled swimming pool, a lower tiered sundeck and your very own private pontoon to keep your boat ready to enjoy this exclusive Martha Cove lifestyle.
To book a private viewing of this beautiful off market listing contact Ian Ross 0404 868 470
- 738sqm* of land
- 353sqm* of living
- Natural Stone feature walls
- 30m long timber pier feature entry ( recycled planks from old Mornington pier )
- 7.3 m gantry ceiling in entry with feature timber ceiling
- Glass front pivot door with keypad entry
- Motorised blinds in hidden blind pelmets
- Double glazed windows in upvc window frames
- 3 zoned ducted heating and cooling
- Bluestone large format tiles used throughout
- Engineered oak flooring boards
- Concrete bench tops
- Concrete ramp sinks
- All black tap-ware
- Fisher paykel- steam oven, double oven, built in coffee machine, induction cooktop
- Instantaneous boiling water tap
- Built in surround Sound
- Waterproof tv in pool
- Fully tiled, stone exterior, viewing window, solar heated, salt chlorinated swimming pool, gas available
- Built in Tv in gym and living room
- Integrated push to open cabinetry Gloss createc finish) including all wardrobes.
- Spotted gum decked terraces
- Glass balustrade and pool fence
- Fully landscaped, with automatic irrigation system and garden lighting.
- Water feature
- Stone retaining walls
- Exposed aggregate drive and pathways
- 12m carpeted pontoon
- Security system
- Bi fold doors 1st floor
- Stack sliding doors ground floor
*measurements are indicative only
SOLD - please contact agent
SOLD - please contact agent
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam