Welcome to an exceptionally well integrated property that showcases style and substance set perfectly above Port Phillip Bay. Crafted with quality materials by Fasham Johnson, this luxury 4 bedroom residence caters to every demand expected for refined coastal living. Upon entry, the home presents a stunning feature dry-stone wall, hardwood timber floors and high ceilings which immediately sets a mood of relaxed sophistication.
Designed to be highly practical, all living can be done on the entry level where expansive views dominate the outlook. Set as the hub of the home, the kitchen presents a highly functional space with a large island bench, quality appliances, comprehensive drawer storage (with Blum hardware) and a large butlers pantry complete with a second dishwasher. Leading on from the kitchen there is a breathtaking living domain featuring a pavilion ceiling, a stone fireplace and large windows to draw in these prime surrounds.
Positioned within an exclusive enclave of beachside Mt Martha, the area offers some of the finest views on the Peninsula coupled with incredible peace and privacy. A truly exceptional lifestyle awaits you here in this amazing property.
- 1407sqm* block
- 425sqm* of living
- Built 2014 by Fasham Johnson
- 2 x gas ducted heating units, two gas fireplaces, 2x refrigerated cooling units and ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances including gas oven, steam oven, built in coffee machine, two dishwashers & dumb waiter
- Double glazing throughout
- Additional multi use room ideal for home office, theatre room or guest suite
- Extensive upper and lower decks both with plumbed BBQ points
- 4 person spa
- Professionally landscaped gardens by Jeremy Tuxen of Dragonfly Landscapes
- 5,000L rain water tank
- Hills Home Hub smart wiring for TV, phone and internet connection
- Camera security system
- Alarm system
- World class views
*measurements are indicative only
Sam Danckert 0432 444 040
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam