GRAND COASTAL LIVING
A property with a striking presence, this stunning example of modern coastal design sits prominently in a brilliant beachside location. Showcasing a roll call of high-end features, this expertly designed home perfectly integrates with it's resort style backyard complete with bluestone paved alfresco, outdoor kitchen, a gas heated spa, a salt chlorinated mineral swimming pool and a championship sized tennis court set the scene for an incredible lifestyle.
The interior displays hallmarks of exceptional quality with spotted gum flooring, double glazing and generous ceiling heights to create an atmosphere filled with refined beachside ambience. The floor plan cleverly caters for year round enjoyment with large bedrooms, multiple living domains, a luxurious master suite and a sensational open plan entertainers kitchen with butlers pantry.
Set within minutes walk from beautiful South Beach and Mt Martha Village, this incredible property offers an exceptional lifestyle. To inspect this exceptional property, contact Ian Ross 0404 868 470 or Sam Danckert 0432 444 040.
- 2179sqm* block
- 570sqm* of living
- Oversized salt-chlorinated mineral swimming pool with spa (Gas and solar heated)
- 2 x Lennox ducted heating systems for both floors
- 2 x Refrigerated cooling system for both floors
- 2 x Heat & Glo gas fireplaces
- Remote blinds in all living areas and master bedroom
- Secure electric gate entry with wifi camera surveillance
- JL ceiling surround sound speakers (three zones)
- Miele 900mm Oven with induction ceramic cooktop
- Miele dishwasher
- Synthetic tennis court with LED lighting
- Double glazing throughout
- Acoustic proof oversized garage
- 55,000* Litre grey water tank
* Information is supplied as a guide only.
SOLD - $3.5M
SOLD - $3.5M
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Sam Danckert 0432 444 040
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam