|BORD DE L'EAU CHIC|
|Perched at the point of Sovereign on a sizeable 1,069sqm* corner allotment with a generous 20.2m berth entitlement, this Zen Architects designed home built by Landerbuild is an engineering marvel with striking water front presence. Within moments to the golden beaches of Safety Beach, the Marina commercial & retail precinct and an abundance of parklands and network of footpaths and boardwalks.|
A design sensation with the cantilever entry level suspended by steel truss frames, softened by the abundant use of double glazed floor to ceiling glass and timber. As you arrive through secure automated gates along the boardwalk driveway leading in to the gallery style garage entrance adorned with translucent walls allowing light into the home by day and the gallery to glow by night. This flows through to the intimate sunlit sitting room/study nook, the main bedroom and the three bedrooms and bathrooms overlooking the waterway. The living spaces below with double height ceiling open plan kitchen offering European appliances, acoustic dining room ceiling, heated concrete flooring and large North/South/West facing windows all combine to give a feeling of warmth and family togetherness in all year round comfort. The indoor/outdoor spaces flow articulately for the entertainer at heart leading to a 10m concrete heated pool, a pool/bar room and the boardwalk down to your own exclusive 20m boat mooring entitlement.
With waterfront land values on the rise in the Marina and build costs following suit, now is the time to take advantage of this masterpiece priced at replacement value alone.
1,069sqm* approx. land
- 20.2m* extended/updated Boat mooring entitlement on title with power and water
- 302sqm* approx. living
- Bespoke Zen Achitects design and Landerbuild built
- Poured concrete kitchen bench, Ceramic tile splash backs
- BORA 900mm oven and extractor, F&P 750mm oven, ASKO dishwasher
- Large walk-through pantry & laundry
- Gallery/showroom style garage
- Extensive double gazed windows & louvres
- Marble fit out bathrooms with custom timber tops custom sourced
- 3.8m x 10m Seaspray pool with Remco electric roller cover, electric heat pump & gas heating controlled remotely
- Solid Blackbutt timber flooring
- Acoustic ceiling in dining area
- Tesla Powerwall 2 battery (home environmentally sufficient)
- In slab heating remotely activated
- CCTV and automation
- 24/7 Marina road and water security patrols
* Measurements are indicative only
To arrange a private inspection contact Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam