|GRAND MARINA LIVING
|Set proud overlooking Marina Martha Cove, this luxurious grand family home is one for the astute buyer. Sitting on a generous 836sqm north facing allotment with 360 degree views of Mount Martha and Arthurs Seat bathed in sunlight all year round, and within moments to Port Philip Bay to enjoy the spoils that Marina living has to offer.
A sophisticated quality build greets you even before you enter this magnificent family home. With it's solid concrete construction, high clearance vaulted ceilings, full length double glazed windows, multiple living zones & generously proportioned living areas invites you to a new way of living to enjoy all year round.
With two grand master bedrooms, a further two bedrooms with ensuites and a versatile study or spare bedroom there is more than enough room for family and friends. Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining spanning over three levels with a theatre room sure to impress the most fanatical movie buff, a games/gymnasium room fit for any fitness gurus and a large fully enclosed heated indoor pool ready to entertain and be the envy of your friends! With approximately 720sqm of living this home has the feel of a warm and inviting environment and arguably the most impressive home Marina Martha Cove has to offer.
With land values on the rise in the Marina and build costs following suit, now is the time to take advantage of this masterpiece priced at replacement value alone.
- 836sqm* approx. land
- 720 sqm* approx. living plus 76sqm Garage plus 140sqm decking
- 14.8m Boat mooring entitlement
- Commercial concrete construction on substantial foundations
- Extensive high end European appliances & 2 x Liebher integrated refrigerators
- Ilve commercial grade cooking appliances inc. Teppanyaki grill
- 2 x Grand master suites
- 2 additional ensuite bedrooms plus study/bedroom
- Tasmanian Blackwood staircase
- Multi zone refrigerated heating & cooling system in all rooms and levels
- Indoor negative edge heated pool with change room & bar
- Theatre room including state-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Versatile games/gym room
- CCTV and full home automation system
- 24/7 Marina security via road and water patrols
* Measurements are indicative only
SOLD - contact agent
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam