- 157 sqm* of living
- Built 2016
- Council Rates $959* pa and Body Corporate of $2,848 pa
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Smeg Kitchen appliances (oven, cooktop and dishwasher)
- 2 Tandem garage parking (fully enclosed)
- Flyscreens and security door (with Ring door CCTV system)
- European laundry
- Upgraded spotted gum floorboards
- Extensive storage and shelving
- Wall mount TV points
- Plantation shutters
- Ducted vacuum system
- Access to Harbourside complex swimming pools (2) and BBQ areas reserved for residents of complex only.
*Information is supplied as a guide only.
SOLD - $550K
SOLD - $550K
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam