DUNNS CREEK ESTATE
First time on the market in 20 years, one of Red Hill's gems with everything the Mornington Peninsula's Hinterland has to offer. A 10 hectare (25 acre) oasis down a meandering country lane only 5 minutes from Port Phillip Bay, the freeway and 45 minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
The sealed drive crosses Dunns Creek leading past three fully fenced and watered paddocks to the Graham Jones Design renovated farmhouse, comprising three bedrooms, master with ensuite and twin WIRs plus a private courtyard. Two bedrooms are in a separate wing with the main bathroom. A comfortable lounge/dining room with Jindara fire opens to expansive covered decking for alfresco living. Adjacent is a fully-integrated Caesar stone kitchen with Asko appliances. A second spacious lounge room with fully fitted bookshelves and Jetmaster OFP, a separate study/hobby room plus a generous laundry completes the main house. There is internal access to the large double garage.Totally separate is 80sq meters of modern accommodation consisting of a lounge/dining room with gas log fire, large bedroom with private courtyard, huge bathroom with spa bath and walk-through shower plus a fully equipped European kitchen.
- 25 acres / 10.117 hectares
- 3 bed 2 bathroom house with 2 living areas
- Renovated by Graham Jones Design
- Contemporary self contained separate accommodation/b&b business
- Ducted central heating plus fans in all rooms
- Double garage
- Ducted vacuum
- 6 Kw solar
- 8 acres of established premium, irrigated pinot noir/ pinot gris vines (leased out)
- 2 acre wetland
- Irrigated citrus, netted stone fruit orchard and vegetable garden
- Extensive shedding, workshop, huge coolstore
- Free range hen house
- Lockup garaging for caravan and boat
- 6m x 9m marquee
- 6 Mgallon dam plus bore and spring-fed wetlands
- 125,000 litre rainwater storage/header tank
- 25,000 litre dam water header tank
To arrange a private inspection please contact Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Ian Ross 0404 868 470
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam