BREATHTAKING COASTAL MONUMENT
A home of illustrious appeal and breathtaking amenity, this designer coastal home presents an incredibly exciting lifestyle opportunity. Conceived from a thoughtful and deep understanding of how to live by the bay, this special property is completely simple in liveability but incredibly detailed in finishes, textures and ergonomics. Upon entry you are greeted by Port Phillip Bay in all of its glory; achieved from a rare vantage point. Only 140m* from the edge of The Bay and 47m* above sea level, this incredible vista is only held by a couple of homes.
With the ability to live predominately on one level, the rarity of this home is further emboldened with an extremely easy floor plan whilst hosting world class views. Featuring hand curated oak flooring on entry level/polished concrete on the lower level, crisp white walls and beautiful mood lighting throughout, the interior is always full of atmosphere but never competes with the views that engulf the outlook from every single window.
Located an exclusive Headland Waters position with luxury homes being built adjoining, 45 Wonderland is the crown jewel in what will become an alluring luxury home precinct. To experience this home is to want to live here but only one fortunate purchaser can. Be quick to come and inspect!
- 665sqm block*
- 440sqm* of living
- Built 2015*
- Integrated gas heating and refrigerated air-conditioning via architectural linear slots
- Designer, custom joinery throughout
- P50 shadow line profile finishing throughout
- Bespoke European oak flooring upstairs, hand cured polished concrete downstairs
- High grade, luxury wool carpets to all bedrooms
- 5 bedroom accomodation or 4 plus home office
- Luxurious master suite with 3.9m ceilings, a decadent en-suite and mood lit change room with copious storage options
- Fully equipped home office with CAT 6 ethernet
- Blum fully integrated kitchen with two-pack cabinetry, select automation & Miele appliances
- Fully tiled, solar heated, salt water swimming pool
- Double remote garage with detailed cabinet & cupboard joinery and a kitchenette
- Fully integrated kitchenette/bar downstairs
- Masterfully landscaped gardens that are coastal and exceptionally low maintenance
- Wired with CAT 6 ethernet to all main rooms
- Remote access security system and 3 cameras
*measurements are indicative only
Contact Sam Danckert 0432 444 040
SOLD - $2.94M
SOLD - $2.94M
Sam Danckert 0432 444 040
Danckert Real Estate invites you access to our data driven platform paired with unmatched customer service that precisely matches the areas finest properties with their most qualified audience.
If you're looking to sell your property in Mt Martha, Martha Cove or Mornington, please contact us to arrange a reliable appraisal of your property.
In the 9 days we had our property on the market Sam managed to achieve 8 inspections, 3 offers and a sale price at the top end of our expectations. After buying and selling many properties my wife and I have never experienced a better real estate sale process, Sams level of honesty, communication and understanding of the local market was exceptional and we will now be purchasing our next property with him. Many thanks Sam